Job Title - Business Development
Location - Singapore
The Business Development, Global Payroll is the catalyst behind Heartland’s success as an organization. As a sales professional, He/She is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects. The candidate will manage sales from qualification to close, including assessment of client needs, formulation of cost proposals, presentation of solutions, software demonstration (online and in person), negotiation and sign off. The candidate should have software sales experience, knowledge of Global payroll and background awareness of related areas such as HR, accounting and pensions.
What we’d want you to do ?
- Reach out to prospects, leads through cold calling
- Present, promote and sell our global payroll solution to prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Continuously track sales and provide status reports
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 7-10 Years of sales experience in selling HR/Payroll solutions/products
- Should have minimum experience handling International accounts
- Minimum of 5 years’ enterprise software sales experience, successfully selling high level corporate software/technology solutions at the executive level
- Experience selling a Software as a Service (SaaS) application
- Exceptional sales performance history that can be confirmed through references and documentation
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
What we’ll love you to do?
You set the vision and the strategy for how your clients can grow and achieve their potential. You effectively communicate and listen to your clients’ needs, understand the details of their individual business model, and uncover business opportunities for them.