Job Title - Program Manager
Location - LATAM, Mexico
You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company’s culture. You will also oversee the progress of operations. The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome that aligns to the strategic goals of the organization.
The candidate must be able to work with our internal customers to manage and take multiple projects and programs from project initiation through project close out and lessons learned.
What we’d want you to do ?
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Work with the internal Business Sponsor to deliver internal project results relating to tools, process, systems, structures, compliance, people development, and other non-product related objectives.
- Solves complex and ambiguous problems leading the strategic and forward-thinking program execution including (but not limited to) concept discussion, program execution, rollout, training, pilot trials, and successful delivery to the business
- Work with customers to solicit input and feedback to meet quality and customer expectations
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Proven experience (15-20 yrs) as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of implementing HR & Payroll solutions.
- Experience in managing global teams working across geographies
- Pragmatic approach.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Combines methodology to new approaches as a response to customer needs
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Project Management certifications like Prince2 certification, PMI
What we’ll love you to do?
A program manager should be seen as the visionary leader for the overall program. For instance, if the program is a marketing campaign, some possible goals the program manager might define include lead generation, raising brand awareness, and expanding the target market. The program manager’s role extends beyond the completion of individual projects and looks at the long term benefits of the whole program. Orchestrate the efforts of cross functional teams to execute on strategic launches, awareness campaigns and events to ensure all stakeholders are updated