Global payroll processing has several intricacies, from the right compensation to the right employee to the right pay cycle to adherence to regional compliance regulations, it is not as easy as it sounds. We at Neeyamo are working towards understanding these intricacies and simplifying payroll processing, while ensuring accuracy and customer satisfaction. This cannot be done without a team of passionate payroll professionals.
If you’re looking for a career that allows you to manage a team of talented professionals and work alongside payroll experts, this opportunity is just for you!
Your job in a nutshell
You will be responsible for payroll delivery and managing a team of payroll leads and experts. Excellent leadership and management abilities, along with domain knowledge and a track record of exceptional communication skills will enable you to be a successful Associate Team Lead.
- You will be responsible for Payroll delivery across XX country in a smooth manner by ensuring activities are undertaken in order to adhere to committed deadlines.
- Adherence to payroll compliance is key! You will be required to keep track of country compliance documents and update them as and when required.
- Monitoring and ensuring your team maintain country-specific knowledge repositories pertaining to your region which will be relied upon by multiple teams across the organization
- Review businesses and processes and work towards improving existing strategies to gain the highest customer satisfaction through a superior payroll delivery system.
- You will also get the opportunity to collaborate with other teams such as IT and Sales to track the implementation and delivery status, provide status reports and collect client feedback.
- A key responsibility would be to help Neeyamo expand its delivery to support payroll processing by its in-house teams, depending on the overall strategic roadmap defined by the organization.
- It doesn’t end with that! You will also play an important role in talent acquisition, development, management and retention of country leads.
Experience and Skills
- We are looking for able leaders with 2 – 5 years' of experience, preferably in the payroll industry.
- Having a background in payroll with the expertise to handle multiple payroll records.
- Showcase prior experience relevant to ensuring customer satisfaction and accuracy in service delivery.
Education & Certification Background:
- You can be a graduate of any major.
- Stand out with additional industry-specific certifications like CIPP/ APA/ 6 Sigma etc.
- Be travel ready! This job requires it.
- We are looking for good communicators, as this role will include cross-team collaborations and client interactions.
- A thirst for knowledge and growth will help you significantly to move ahead, provided you display adequate operational and client management skills.
- At Neeyamo, every employee will be deemed a kNight where qualities such as fairness, integrity, mutual respect, performance, and ethics are held in high regard.
- Each knight at Neeyamo is selected through a rigorous screening process to ensure that deserving candidates join the organization.
- Neeyamo’s relatively young workforce is always seen to infuse a lot of energy on the floor – with several events and programs.
- The organization offers a multicultural work environment that enables every individual to excel beyond pre-defined geographic boundaries.
Apply Now For Your Dream Job
Here's the first step to becoming a Neeyamo kNight. Fill the form and our talent acquisition team will reach out to you shortly!