Country Payroll Specialist
Getting paid at the right time every time is important. While accurately executing payments for one of the largest expense overheads in any organization, namely employee salaries and wages, is a task, it does not end there. Ensuring timely inputs from various input sources across the organization, validating payroll tax anomalies, and ensuring compliance with all local laws before disbursing salaries is a task by itself, which Neeyamo has been able to deliver for over a decade and more.
So, are you looking for a career that allows you to be the go-to person for all things payroll pertaining to Brazil? Read on!
Your role in a nutshell
You will be responsible for ensuring that our client's employees in Brazil get accurately paid. Your ability to grasp country-specific payroll information and stay abreast of all the payroll-related changes in the respective country will be an integral part of the role. Handling headcounts and processing payroll while maintaining utmost confidentiality will play a crucial role in your success as a Payroll Specialist
- You will be responsible for processing payroll for our client’s employees in Brazil and achieving 100% accuracy promptly by banking on your in-depth knowledge of processing payroll in the country
- Equipping yourself with country-specific payroll information is a must and it's essential to draw on your in-depth knowledge of the nation's local compliances and laws, tax system, and payroll processes.
- As a Country Payroll Specialist you are expected to timely deliver payroll for clients and resolve queries within the given SLA
- Coordinating with vendors and in-country experts during the specified payroll period and thoroughly understanding Neeyamo’s PayNComp is a must
- You are expected to continuously update and maintain country-specific research documents for the (region) for future references
- A key responsibility will be for you to keep the process as unambiguous as possible. Ensuring client accounts are clean and free of any anomalies is a must
Experience and Skills
- 1-3 years of experience of having served in HR, payroll or finance functions and with an interest to further your career in global payroll.
- Thorough understanding of core competencies of the payroll process is desirable
- Showcase experience of maintaining consistency in service delivery in past avatars
Education & Certification Background:
- Any graduate, preferably B com, B Sc
- At least 60% score throughout high school and graduation is preferred
- Payroll related certifications are a huge plus
- Showcasing a thirst for growth and demonstrating successful past engagements
- Good communication skills
- At Neeyamo, every employee will be deemed a kNight where qualities such as fairness, integrity, mutual respect, performance, and ethics are held in high regard
- Each kNight at Neeyamo is selected through a rigorous screening process to ensure that deserving candidates join the organization.
- Neeyamo’s relatively young workforce is always seen to infuse a lot of energy on the floor – with several events and programs.
- The organization offers a multi-cultural work environment that enables every individual to excel beyond pre-defined geographic boundaries.
Apply Now For Your Dream Job
Here's the first step to becoming a Neeyamo kNight. Fill the form and our talent acquisition team will reach out to you shortly!