Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, email addresses, company name and phone number etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information is only used to fulfil your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists. Before you submit any information, we will notify you as to why we are asking for specific information and it is completely up to you whether or not you want to provide it. We will not send you any unsolicited email – we hate spam as much as the next guy!
Information on neeyamo.com is gathered in two ways: (1) indirectly (for example, through our site’s analytics powered by Google); and (2) directly (for example, when you provide information on various pages of neeyamo.com).
One example of information we collect indirectly is through our Internet access logs. When you access neeyamo.com, your Internet address is automatically collected and is placed in our Internet access logs.
We also collect information when you voluntarily submit it to us. When we collect this type of information, we will notify you as to why we are asking for information and how this information will be used. It is completely up to you whether or not you want to provide it.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes. We will not sell individual information and will share it only with our advisors.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
With the following information, we would like to give you an overview of how we will process your data and of your rights according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The details on what data will be processed and which method will be used depend significantly on the services applied for or agreed upon.
A. Sources and Categories of Personal Data Concerned:
We process personal data that we obtain from our clients in the context of our business relationship.
We process the following categories of personal data:
- Personal: Name, Employee ID, Email, Phone number, National identifier, or any other data required to contact the data subjects and any relationship information that help us in doing services as agreed in the Contract
- Special categories: Gender, Race, Medical information, Financial information, Data subject’s disability status/Grade, any other as needed for doing services as agreed in the Contract
B. Purpose of processing your data and Legal Basis of Processing Data:
We use your personal data for the following purposes: –
- to provide service(s) agreed to you, managing the account & applications
- to verify your identity or to perform any other authentication that we need for service(s)
- to maintain your personal profile
- to provide the services to you that you have requested including processing transactions
- to tailor the website or other services we provide to you to your needs and interests
- any third parties where this is necessary to process a transaction or provide services which you have requested
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations
We will retain your personal information as needed to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and as agreed in the contract
C. Legal Basis for processing your data:
We process your personal data only when we have a lawful basis. Our lawful basis for processing customer data is primarily Performance of contract.
D. Recipients of Data
|Organization/Institution Name||Purpose of transferring the data|
|ICP – In Country Partners||Carrying out services as per agreement|
|AWS – Amazon Web Server||Storage|
E. Transfer of Personal Data Abroad
Neeyamo will pass on your personal data to third parties mentioned below:
|Third country (Non EU)/ international organisation||Purpose of sharing the data||Safeguard in place to protect your data|
|Neeyamo Enterprise Solutions Private Limited, India||Carrying out services as per agreement with client||Data encryption, Access management, Information Security framework in line ISO 27001, SSAE 16, EU-US Privacy Shield|
|BGV Service Providers, US||Carrying out BGV services as per agreement between Neeyamo and Service provider||Contractual Obligations and Data Protection Agreement|
F. Further processing
If Neeyamo wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior explicit consent to the new processing.
G. To What Extent Is There Automated Decision-Making?
In establishing and carrying out a business relationship, we generally do not use any automated decision-making pursuant to Article 22 of the GDPR. If we use this procedure in individual cases, we will inform you of this separately, as long as this is a legal requirement.
H. Will Profiling Take Place?
Neeyamo do not process any of your data automatically, with the goal of assessing certain personal aspects (profiling).
I. How long do we keep your data?
Neeyamo keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary for a period of [insert relevant period] in order to [insert sufficient reason for retaining personal data OR [We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and we only retain your data for the following purposes and use the following criteria to determine how long to retain your personal data [insert relevant purposes and criteria for retention].
J. Your rights and your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Neeyamo holds about you;
- The right to request (Right to Rectification) that the Neeyamo corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased (Right to Erasure) where it is no longer necessary for Neeyamo to retain such data;
- [The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time] [Only insert if consent is relied upon as a processing condition];
- The right to request that the Neeyamo provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable) [Only applies where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and in either case the data controller processes the data by automated means].
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable) [Only applies where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics]
K. Contact Details of Controller and Data Protection Officer
You can contact us via email at:
Data Protection Officer
IT 05, 1st Floor, Qubix Business Park Pvt. Ltd. – SEZ, 154/06, RGIP, Phase 1, Hinjewadi, Pune 411 057