Most people regard payroll as a rather monotonous back-office “commodity” that is more of a necessary evil than an exciting location for innovation and innovative thinking – We are not most people!
As basic as this could sound, we at Neeyamo understand the complexities of ensuring payroll accuracy and its role in employee satisfaction – more importantly, we never shy away from appreciating the passion shown by payroll professionals to ensure this gets done.
So, are you looking for a career that lets you manage and govern complex payroll processes? Read on!
Your role in a nutshell
You will be responsible for managing clients and delivering their employees’ payroll across the United States through a team of certified payroll experts. Your ability to strengthen the payroll process and preempt potential risks. Your project management ability to help assist and direct daily tasks that would result in effective payroll service delivery will play a crucial role in your success as a Cluster Manager with a focus on the United States
- You will be responsible for payroll delivery for our client’s employees in the US region. The role will require you to support and manage clients while dealing with end-to-end geo-specific payroll delivery across the United States
- Ensure that payroll processes are delivered in accordance with local US state and federal compliances
- Consistently evaluate business processes and work towards their continual improvement while focusing on process enhancements
- Superintend effectual team governance and reporting framework to help ensure thorough address of all exceptions and preempt risks that can be mitigated
- You will attain and capture country-specific knowledge and effectively record them all the while making yourself a country expert.
- You will monitor and ensure the maintenance of country-specific knowledge repositories pertaining to your region which will be relied upon by multiple teams across the organization.
- You will be responsible for training new joiners on client accounts and ensuring that they successfully deliver payroll operations as per KRAs defined
Experience and Skills
- We are looking for a leader with 8+ years of relative experience in leadership in the Payroll industry
- Having a Payroll/HR/Finance background highly driven to make career advancements is desirable
- Having industry-specific certifications (CIPP, APA etc.) is a plus but not mandatory.
- Payroll leadership experience is a must.
Education & Certification Background:
- Any graduate. We would prefer that you hold an MBA.
- Additional industry-specific certifications such as CIPP / APA / PMI / 6 Sigma etc. will give your application an edge.
- You will be required to travel – so please be prepared!
- As this will be a client-facing role, we will be looking for an applicant with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Showcase a significant thirst for growth. This role can level up as the organization grows or when a vacancy opens, provided you demonstrate the right traits through operational control, client management and people management
- At Neeyamo, every employee will be deemed a kNight where qualities such as fairness, integrity, mutual respect, performance, and ethics are held in high regard.
- Each knight at Neeyamo is selected through a rigorous screening process to ensure that deserving candidates join the organization.
- Neeyamo’s relatively young workforce is always seen to infuse a lot of energy on the floor – with several events and programs.
- The organization offers a multicultural work environment that enables every individual to excel beyond pre-defined geographic boundaries.
Bewerben Sie Sich Jetzt Für Ihren Traumjob
Hier ist der erste Schritt, um ein Neeyamo kNight zu werden. Füllen Sie das Formular aus und unser Talent Acquisition Team wird sich in Kürze bei Ihnen melden!