Maximizing your Workday Payroll Potential with Neeyamo
Managing global payroll operations is not an easy task and may become a daunting responsibility to companies that handle it themselves. Companies looking to outsource their payroll operations are handed a much easier option by using a combination of an HRIS provider, such as Workday, and a global payroll cloud partner, like Neeyamo.
Workday integrations aimed to ensure the client receives the best possible HRIS/HCM and payroll service suited for their company structure. Neeyamo’s Global Payroll Solution delivers payroll in 160+ countries and also provides multi-level controls, ensuring that the employers adhere to the local regulatory requirements and compliances. With its vast reach, Neeyamo can be your one-stop payroll solution for all your payroll needs worldwide.
With the extensive number of integrations being offered by Workday, here are nine reasons, other than Neeyamo’s global payroll reach, why the seamless integration by Workday and Neeyamo should be your g-to solution:
- Requires minimal intervention from consultants: The Neeyamo-Workday integration requires minimal manual intervention from all three parties, given the efficiency of the time-tested solution. The integration, once deployed, is capable of running without any manually enabled prerequisites, no matter the number of tasks that are scheduled to be performed.
- Effortless data communication: Back-and-forth communication between the client and Neeyamo regarding data can be avoided using the connector as all the data is received directly from Workday, rather than having to go back and forth with the provider and client.
- Rapid customer service and expert assistance: Long wait times can be avoided in the case of issues with the connector as the involvement of workday consultants may result in quick problem-solving, and only if needed, an external expert may step in. This two-step solution ensures the quickest and most efficient solution to your problem, and the system ensures that no time is wasted while reaching an expert.
- Maintained, tested, and configured integration: The Neeyamo - Workday connector ensures that the connector is customized to fit your business and your business needs. With different integrations providing various efficient cost-saving mechanisms for the customer, it also requires less effort as the connector is tried and tested and can be promptly installed and put to work.
- Uploads Payslip/Payregister data directly into Workday system: The Workday system acts as the intermediate between the client and the service provider, in this instance, Neeyamo, ensuring that all information required to be relayed from Neeyamos part can be found on the Workday system, rather than having the provider reach out to the clients.
- Configurable security domains to customize access: Using the Workday system ensures privacy and protection of all personal information and data. The Workday system is configured to ensure that only the client and the respective people who need the information can access it. The system is customized to the client’s requirements and allows clients to determine who has access to the information and who doesn’t.
- Flexibility to import hand-picked/specified data: Payroll documents are extensive and filled with information and data, some of which the clients may not require or want. Using the Neeyamo - Workday integration, clients can choose what documents they think are necessary and what they would like to import. Using this option, the information available on the system is more tailored to the client and easily accessible.
- Centralized Platform for Automation: Neeyamo-Workday Integration provides a centralized platform for managing payroll across multiple countries and entities, making it easier to manage and analyze data across regions. This centralization can streamline processes, reduce errors, and improve overall efficiency.
- Employee Self-Service: The SSO (Single Sign On) integration delivers self-service options for employees, allowing them to access their payroll information, tax documents, and other related data. This empowers employees and reduces the administrative burden on HR staff. It enhances transparency, as employees can see how their compensation is calculated, and It creates a positive user experience, showing that the organization values employees’ time and trust.
You may also like: Streamlining Success: Benefits of an integrated HRIS and Payroll System
Choosing Neeyamo as your Workday partner for a payroll solution has various other benefits, including easy compatibility with future upgrades, lower lifecycle cost and reduced effort, quick setup, and easy configurations. 90% of client use cases of the Neeyamo-Workday connector have been met with the standard configuration, and the rest can be easily taken care of courtesy of Neeyamo’s configuration-ready solution.