Country Sales Partner
Payroll can be complex, from gathering inputs to validating, processing data, and delivering it while ensuring compliance with local laws; several tasks require extreme precision and punctuality, especially at a global scale. We at Neeyamo are blessed to have a skillful payroll processing and delivery team. However, that journey is initiated by our sales team, who help us identify prospects and partners worldwide and nurture those relationships to bring them on board as our customers.
If you’re a sales enthusiast looking for an opportunity, this is the calling for you, all the way from Italy!
Your role in a nutshell
You will initiate client relationships and identify potential partnerships in Italy. The primary role would be to build Neeyamo’s customer base through client meetings, ensuring timely response to incoming proposals after thorough analysis and being the Client’s lead point of contact while achieving the annual sales targets. The secondary role of a client partner is to manage existing client relationships and identify growth opportunities, including negotiating account management contracts and achieving revenue targets by building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships that are core to Neeyamo’s success.
- Research and prepare a database of prospective customers in the region allocated to you as per the given guidelines
- Research and find emails and phone numbers of C-Suite HR & Finance professionals in designated prospects
- Run focused calling, emailing, and LinkedIn campaigns.
- Actively using social media (LinkedIn + Twitter + Facebook) to develop a broad network for effective prospecting.
- Reach out to relevant C - suite people through calls/emails/social media, position our services to them, and invite them for a call.
- Participate in local marketing events.
- Make presentations to prospects and pitch Neeyamo products and services
- Co-ordinate and arrange Demo / Meeting, Participate in Creating / Presenting solution, Participate in Bid Defence
- Build Strong relationships with prospective key stakeholders during the bid process
- Help in closing Business with prospect
- Co-ordinate with legal during the contracting phase.
- Team Player working with Enterprise Sales.
Experiences and Skills
- Fresher or less than 2-3 years relevant experience in any services Sales
Education and Certification Background:
- Education and Licensing Requirements: Minimum Graduate degree, preferably with a business major.
- Native to Italy (Preferred Milan/Rome).
- Languages: Fluent English, Native language, and French/Spanish/Portuguese.
- Showcasing a thirst for growth and demonstrating successful past engagements
- Good verbal and written communication. (Local Applicable language + English). Great Attitude - go-better approach.
- Graduate freshers with business-related subjects or with less than three years experience in sales in services sales.
- Demonstrated Persistence
- At Neeyamo, every employee will be deemed a kNight where qualities such as fairness, integrity, mutual respect, performance, and ethics are held in high regard
- Each kNight at Neeyamo is selected through a rigorous screening process to ensure deserving candidates join the organization.
- Neeyamo’s relatively young workforce is always seen to infuse a lot of energy on the floor – with several events and programs.
- The organization offers a multicultural work environment that enables everyone to excel beyond pre-defined geographic boundaries.
Apply Now For Your Dream Job
Here's the first step to becoming a Neeyamo kNight. Fill the form and our talent acquisition team will reach out to you shortly!